Bafumahadi GK (PTY) Ltd offers alternative energy solutions, energy management services and products through consulting and project development to both public and private sector. We also specialise in efficient energy solutions, building and operating energy projects.
Bafumahadi is a 100% black female owned energy management company and a level1 BBBEE contributor. And is steadily growing as an emerging professional service provider.
Providing energy solutions to meet the world and our stakeholders’ ever changing needs.
To be a leading energy company that provides efficient, reliable and sustainable energy solutions, for customer satisfaction.
Bafumahadi focuses on large-scale implementation of renewable energy, energy efficiency and climate change technologies. Two key issues that today South Africa and the world face - global warming and the important shift of energy supply towards renewable non-polluting sources. The private sector and the Government want to reduce their non sustainable climate and energy footprint through innovative solutions. Bafumahadi wants to contribute pro actively and constructively to the resolution of key issues on the supply of clean energy.
Our energy management approach and framework is designed according to
SANS 50001:2011/ISO 50001, South African and International standards
that provide a framework for any organisation in all sectors
(commercial, manufacturing, industrial or public), regardless of size to
manage energy more efficiently.
Energy data analysis
EnM systems design and implementation
Monitoring and evaluation
Measurement & Verification
Environmental impact assessment
Energy system modelling
Energy system design,
What we do?
Through proven methodologies, business expertise, and a commitment to sustainability principles, we deliver a host of services to assist both public and private business clients to effectively understand and manage their energy and water usage.
- Facility energy audit
- Intergrade different and related energy/water efficient solutions tailored to the clients’ needs and its operational requirements.
- Remote monitoring of client priority production infrastructure.
- Carbon (GHG) impact monitoring and reporting
- Pumping optimization
- Ventilation optimization
- Compressed air optimization
- Heating/cooling optimization
- Efficient energy management and carbon emission calculations.
- Conduct feasibility studies for economic and technical advantage of specific technology on energy and water.
- Mitigation of load shedding impact on the client operations through our wide offering of alternative and cost-effective supply solutions.
- Energy saving and renewable energy projects financing through shared saving initiatives, PPA or governmental rebate programs e.g. Eskom IDM funding, 12 L, carbon tax rebate etc .
- Provide advisory services for building energy performance certificate application according to SANS 1544
- Develop comprehensive strategies for implementation of renewable energy and energy efficiency measures.
- Propose alternative and automated operating process for an optimised and cost savings on energy and water use
Baseline development and feasibility study for public lighting upgrade, wastewater treatment plants energy optimisation and reporting of environmental impact associated with the initiative including carbon and other particulate emission to the DoE.
Design and implementation of a 5kWp PV solar with battery backup+ 18 kW thermal solar.
In partnership with various ESCOs, introduced solar water heating technology at various residential site in the North Western Region for energy savings.
Conducted technical audit to reduce electrical energy consumption of high mast lights, street lights, traffic lights, HVAC system and water treatment and sustainability assessment. Additional requirements of the project included reporting on energy savings and associated carbon emission reduction to the DoE